Beiträge von tomw

Aus dem internationalen CTForum. Mein FHH weiss von nix...

To all you guys out there, just got off the phone with my dealer now, this is what he told me will happen. I have booked my bike in for the drive-shaft check in a week or so.

You take the bike to them, they will then carry out this procedure.

Remove drive-shaft and check the front u/j for being too tight, or too loose. They have been given a tool by Honda, which will tell them whether or not the u/j is beyond tolerance either way. If it is, then they will replace that shaft with another of the same type, but new from Honda parts dept. The shaft will be also be dot punched and when the new specification shafts are available in enough quantity, you will be notified to return and have the new spec shaft fitted. For those bikes whose u/j passes the tolerance test, the following will happen. The shaft will be dot punched to identify its been checked. Then either at 6,000 miles (you notify them) or when the new spec shafts are available, whichever occurs first, you get a new spec shaft. Honda are replacing all the drive-shafts in every bike which is identified under the recall, it just may take a bit of time. For me, this is a good response. The only part which is pretty poor, is I haven't found anyone in the UK who has a letter from Customer Service to tell us about this recall, my dealer couldn't answer that one either.

Ich hab auch Post von Honda erhalten.

Einladung zur Vorstellung der AT - nichts zu einem Rückruf bisher.

Aha, verstehe...
    Die gelenkigen Kreuze, dann die neckischen Spiele der Zahnflanken, dazu die Triebe der Winkel, ist ja klar dass der Kardan die Welle macht bis es klackert.

Ich versteh kein Bisschen davon, hoffe der FFH hat da mehr Ahnung.
    [emoji15] [emoji4]